The Hotchkiss H38/39 was re-designed from her family H tank series for the French Army Cavalry tank in 1938-39. The H39 was armed with the longer L/33 gun and 120PS motor. Large numbers of this tank fell to German hands during the 1940 invasion. Many of these H tank, after modification, were issued to German units from 1941. 24 of these H38(f) were re-built into observation vehicles by German Panzer Artillerie Regiment 155 of 21 Panzer division service in Normandy area and were in action during D-day invasion 1944.
"The Bronco kit of the Hotchkiss is an excellent model. For those of you that prefer German subjects this will be a great addition to any collection. Highly recommended." Michael Bedard - www.track-link.com
Notes & Tips:
* Includes a scale model which requires assembly, this is not a toy.
* Ages 14 and over.
* Choking hazard: Contains small parts.
* Actual model may vary from images.
* Does not include tools, cement or paints.
* Some modelling experience recommended.