VIP Club FAQs
|For more information on the VIP Club please visit our VIP Club info centre:
- What are the benefits of joining the VIP Club?
Make Shopping More Rewarding with the VIP Club Card!
The VIP club is a FREE program designed to reward our loyal customers for the purchases they make at Toys”R”Us and Babies”R”Us stores and online at www.toysrus.com.au with benefits such as;
- Earning point every time you spend
- Sneak peak of major promotions
- Exclusive discounts
- VIP shopping events
- Special VIP Club only competitions
- How do I join the VIP Club?
Simply by picking up a VIP Club Card in any Toys”R”Us and Babies”R”Us store. Customers must then visit the VIP Club website to register their membership profile and provide a valid mailing address and email address at www.toysrus.com.au/vipclub to activate their membership.
- What is the cost to join the VIP Club?
There is no fee to join and no ongoing membership fee.
- At what age can I become a member of the VIP club?
Membership can be attained by Australian residents aged 14 and above.
- How do I earn points?
For every $1.00 spent at any Toys”R”Us and Babies”R”Us store in Australia and online, members will earn 1 Point. The VIP Club card must be presented at the time of purchase in store and online for Points to be earned.
- When do I receive my VIP Club Points?
Points automatically accumulate onto your VIP Club account as purchases are made when the card is presented at the time of purchase or are saved in your online account.
- Can I earn points from a Layby?
Yes. Points will be added to your VIP Club account when you finalise and collect your Layby.
- Can I exchange my points for cash?
No. Points are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Points have no monetary or cash value.
- What happens to my points when I return an item?
If you have used your VIP Club card to accumulate points in the original transaction of the item you are returning, you will be required to present your card and the points will be deducted from your points balance.
- I am already a member and forgot to present my loyalty number at the time I made my purchase. Can I receive a retro-credit?
No, unfortunately the card must be presented at the time of purchase to accrue points.
- When can I redeem my VIP club Points?
Card holders must be registered in order to redeem points. Your VIP Club card must have a minimum balance of 500 Points in order for you to redeem.
- Can I redeem my VIP Club Points online?
No. Currently redemptions are only available at Toys”R”Us and Babies”R”Us stores only.
- Can I redeem at any Toys”R”Us and Babies”R”Us store?
Yes. Excluding Toys”R”Us and Babies”R”Us online store.
- Can my family or friends use my VIP Club membership so I'll earn extra points on their purchases?
No. VIP Club memberships are non-transferable and are only valid for use by the person whose name is given upon enrollment.
- Do VIP Club Points expire?
VIP Club points do not expire on active accounts. If your account is inactive for 24 months, your VIP Club account will be deactivated. Inactive accounts are deemed as cards that have not been used to earn or redeem points over a period of 24 months.
- How can I view my VIP Club Points online?
VIP Club card holders must be registered to be able to view Points balance online by visiting www.toysrus.com.au/vipclub
- What if I have a question about my points balance?
Once registered members are able to log into their VIP Club account online and review their purchase history. If you have further questions or point dispute, you can contact us
- Where can I find my VIP Club membership number?
Your 16-digit member ID can be found on the back of your membership card.
- How do I update or change my membership profile?
To update your VIP Club profile, log on to your account at www.toysrus.com.au/vipclub. It is important that these are kept up to date.
- When I provide my email address, what will you use it for?
When you provide your e-mail address, we can provide exclusive member-only benefits, including email-only discounts and time sensitive offers. Please note: From time to time it may be necessary to send you program updates even if you opt-out of promotional emails
- Will my personal information be shared with other companies?
- What do I do if I lose my VIP Club card?
If you have lost your VIP Club card, please contact us.
- What if I’ve forgotten my password?
Visit the website www.toysrus.com.au/vipclub and click on the ‘lost password’ link at the sign in page. This will send an email that is linked to your VIP Club account.
- Does my VIP Club Membership expire?
If there is no membership activity within two consecutive years (24 months), the membership is subject to termination, including forfeiture of all accrued Points.
- What happens if I don’t want to be a member anymore?
Your account can be deactivated by contacting us.
- What limitations or restrictions are there for VIP club?
A complete listing of program rules is available in our Terms and Conditions.