Toys”R”Us VIP Club Terms and Conditions
Toys”R”Us VIP club (VIP club) is a loyalty rewards program offered by Toys”R”Us (Australia) Pty Limited. Customers may become a member of the VIP club by registering at toysrus.com.au/VIPclub. For information about a member’s account or other questions about the VIP club please contact us
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to all VIP club Program (“the Program”) transactions.
2. In these Terms and Conditions, Toys”R”Us (Australia) Pty Limited is referred to as “TRU/BRU/us/we/our”.
3. By registering a member accepts these Terms and Conditions.
4. Only individuals who are residents of Australia and at least 14 years of age may be members of the Program.
5. Membership is free.
6. Each member is responsible for keeping their contact details current at toysrus.com.au/VIPclub.
7. Members earn points by shopping at participating TRU stores or online. Members must be registered to earn point on online transactions.
8. In order to earn points a member must present their membership card at the register at the time of purchase. For online transactions the member must enter the VIP member details prior to checking out. We are not liable for any failure by a member to notify us that the purchase is a VIP club transaction.
9. For every $1.00 spent at a participating TRU store a member earns 1 point. Points earned are credited to a member’s account.
10. 100 points earned will equal $1.00.
11. Points are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Points have no cash or monetary value.
12. Unused points expire when the account becomes inactive, or if the Program or account is suspended or cancelled.
13. Members can view their account information and points at toysrus.com.au/VIPclub.
14. Members will not earn points on the purchase of gift cards and non merchandise goods and services.
15. Points earned on a Layby will be credited to the members account only when the Layby is finalised and the member has paid for the Layby in full.
16. If a member redeems points in a transaction, points are earned on the transaction value net of the redeemed points.
17. If a member receives a refund for an item(s) that previously earned points, the points earned will be deducted from the members balance when the item(s) is refunded.
18. Rewards may vary by store or by member depending on where, when and how a member signs up, personalised promotions or other factors.
19. Members must be registered to redeem points.
20. Members may redeem points when their account balance is 500 points or greater. The minimum balance must be reached each time a member redeems
21. Points are redeemable in increments of 1 point.
22. A member may redeem points for a reward at participating TRU & BRU stores by showing their physical card or e-VIP card. Points may not be redeemed at our online store. When a member redeems points, the points are deducted from the point balance of a member’s account.
23. Rewards may be used in conjunction with other discounts or offers toward the purchase of products, as long as they do not exceed the purchase amount.
24. 100 points equals $1.00
25. We reserve the right to withdraw, add to or vary any of the terms and conditions of the Program at any time without notice. This includes modifying, altering, adding or deleting Program benefits, point values, redemption levels, conversion ratios, reward delivery methods and conditions for active status. These changes may affect the value of the points or benefits already accumulated.
26. Active account status applies to accounts that have earned points or redeemed points within the previous 24 months. All other accounts will be classified as inactive.
27. We reserve the right to suspend or cancel the Program or any element of the Program at any time by announcement on our website toysrus.com.au/VIPclub. We will not be liable for the suspension or cancellation of the Program on any account including (without limitation) for any points balance in a member’s account at the time of suspension or cancellation.
28. We reserve the right to suspend or cancel a member’s account, without notice, if the account is inactive. We will not be liable for the suspension or cancellation including (without limitation) for any points balance in a member’s account at the time of suspension or cancellation.
29. We reserve the right to suspend or cancel a member’s account, without notice, if we suspect the account is being used for fraudulent or illegal purposes. We will not be liable for the suspension or cancellation including (without limitation) for any points balance in a member’s account at the time of suspension or cancellation.
30. These Terms and Conditions are governed by New South Wales law.
31. We will use the information you provide us and your account transactional history to send you information on promotions, offers, events, invitations and information on your account. Your transaction history may be used to personalise offers, promotions, event and invitations.
32. Staff discount card holders should refer to the Staff Discount Policy for staff discount terms and conditions.
34. We reserve the right to send customer service or operational correspondence